New Application Period for Disaster Area Provinces Announced

Turkey’s Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy has announced a new application period for 17 provinces and Gürün district of Sivas that were declared disaster areas by the Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD), as well as for Kahramanmaraş, which was hit by earthquakes. Speaking to reporters in Malatya, Ersoy said that assistance would be available for survey, restitution, restoration, reconstruction engineering projects, ground survey, and all application assistance requests within the scope of projects deemed appropriate by the conservation regional boards. He also stated that the necessary support for the repair and restoration of the registered immovable cultural properties damaged in the earthquakes can be provided by the Ministry. The application period for evaluation will end on June 15, 2023. In addition, Minister Ersoy shared that the removal of the debris from the affected areas has been completed by 99%, while the remaining 1% is expected to be concluded after the assessment is made. 57,673 objections were received after the inspections in Malatya, and 55,440 of them were already examined and concluded. The investigation continues in 1,290. The Minister also visited the container city in Malatya and inspected the ongoing work.


Pools Plus Cyprus

This message was taken from this source and rewritten by artificial intelligence.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button