Teenager critically injured after touching high voltage wire at Kırıkkale Train Station
A 16-year-old boy, identified as Muhammed Ali A., was electrocuted after touching a high voltage wire at Kırıkkale Train Station on Wednesday evening. According to reports, the teenager had allegedly climbed onto empty wagons at the station when he touched the overhead wire and fell into the electric current.
Following the incident, health and police teams were immediately dispatched to the scene after being notified by people in the area. The teenager was transferred to Kırıkkale High Specialization Hospital for treatment where it was discovered he had sustained third-degree burns on his body.
An investigation has been initiated into the incident to determine the circumstances leading up to the teenager’s injuries.
The incident serves as a reminder of the importance of adhering to safety guidelines and regulations around high voltage areas, which can often be deadly if not handled properly.